An ideal restaurant color depends on what your restaurant is selling. Have a look at the guide below.
- Orange, red and yellow are warm and casual colors. They are often used in fast service restaurants. Yellow and orange usually cheer people up, and they are unlikely to feel guilty for eating unhealthy food. On the other hand, red makes clients feel hungry so it is a good choice for places that aim to sell more.
- Brown in restaurants is mostly used in coffee shops. It is also used in contemporary eateries since it makes clients feel more comfortable.
- Other cool colors like purple and blue are used in places like bars, seaside restaurants and nightclubs. These colors increase thirst and reduce appetite.
- Green is often used at vegan restaurants, salad bars, and vegetarian spots. This is because it strongly depicts nature, hence associated with healthy foods.
- Black is best used alongside other colors to make them pop and enhance the glamour. It is usually used when blue and purple colors are dominant in places like contemporary restaurants, bars, and nightclubs.
- White is used in various settings, from small restaurants and wedding venues to upscale eateries. It usually makes a small space look bigger and it is associated with cleanliness.